Two months down and 10 to go. I finished the 61st star as the Royals scored 7 runs in the 2nd inning, then I went on to make star # 62, the first one for November and the last of the prepped stars.
I’ve been digging in my 1-1/2″ strip box for fabrics for my star points and have found these. They still need to be matched up with a background fabric.
Butterscotch is holding down the rest of the 1-1/2″ strips that I pulled from the box and that need a mate.
Tonight during Game 7, I think I’ll stitch on the DWR. I
need want to get the next three rings stitched down by the end of the month. That will leave me with 11 rings and a label to get done by mid-November so I can then get it washed and on the bed by our 29th anniversary on the 29th. Totally do-able. Of course at one time I thought I’d have the quilt finished for our 5th 10th 15th 20th 25th anniversary as well, so who knows.