The numbers are moving the right direction this week. I quilted a quilt Thursday and bound it Saturday (it’s in the wash, so no picture until tomorrow), I made a glasses case to demonstrate to my quilting friend how to make hers, I made the Kansas Troubles pillow case and I gave a length of fabric each to my friend S and my sister.
The picture just doesn’t capture the vibrant colors that exist in person. I was given this FQ – but S can’t remember where she got it.
I also bought some flannel to use as the lining of my eyeglasses case. Again the picture doesn’t show it well, but it is a light lavender gingham. The only flannel I had in my stash was blue which I didn’t think would go well with purple. The pattern can be found HERE.
Now the numbers:
Fabric Added Since Last Report: 0.75 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 113.619 yards
Fabric Used (or left the stash) Since Last Report: 9.081 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 42.221 yards
Net Used for the year -71.398 yards
To see how others are doing check out the links over at Patchwork Times.