Happy New Year!
It’s a new year, so time for a new list of Quilting Goals and plans on how I’m going to accomplish them. Although not every blogger who hosts a quilt-a-long/finishing party/goal setting linky has posted, these are the ones I’m planning on participating in this year.
- Sunday Stash Reports – hosted by Judy over at Patchwork Times.
- Design Wall Monday – also hosted by Judy over at Patchwork Times.
- UFO Busting 2016 – with Vicki at Field Trips in Fiber.
- UFO Parade – host by Aunt Marti at 52 Quilts.
- Various Challenges – hosted by Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts.
- 2016 Finish Along – this year it was hosted by Adrianne at On the Windy Side
I totally failed to get my December finishes sent into 52 Quilts last month – 4 quilts and a set of 7 pillowcases. They are all on my 2015 Finishes page if you want to see them.
Here’s my starting point:
There are 22 Tops waiting to be quilted. The list can be found HERE.
There are 30 Quilts in Progress. That list can be found HERE.
Then there are the kits I want to consider for this year.
- Tuscan Sun BOM from Jo-Ann’s from my Mom’s Stash
- May Pole – bought to make bags
- The Night Before Christmas – bought because I fell in love with the sample
- Triangle Frenzy
- Squedge Ruler Table Runner(?)
- “August 2013 Quilt A”
- Turquoise and Green Strip Twist
- Another Disappearing 9-Patch – this one with Blue centers
So, the count as of January 1, 2016:
Starting UFO Count: 52
New projects started this month:
Projects finished this month:
Current UFO count: