Boy do I think I’m dreaming if I expect to FINISH all of these projects by the end of the 3rd Quarter. Most of these are recycled from earlier in the year and that’s OK because I am getting things done. So what’s on the 3rd quarter list?
- Diamond Links – it is partially quilted
- Easy As Pie – I haven’t touched this in at least a month
- Double Wedding Ring — just two corners to quilt and then bind
- Quilt A – this would be a new quilt
- Quilt C – this is a new quilt as well
- Yellow Thangles BOM – needs to be quilted
- Green & Cream Swap – working on it quilt-as-you-go
- Hardware – a new start
- Compass Lone Star – a new start
- String HST – it’s not very big and needs borders and quilting
- Jared Takes a Wife – I’d love to get this quilted
- Eeyore – Must get this quilted
- Scrappy Trips – needs to be quilted
- Christmas Row Quilt – needs to be quilted
- Hancock Stars BOM – working on it quilt-as-you-go
There are other quilt tops in pieces that I want to finish this year but don’t necessarily expect to get quilted. Since the list above is for the 3rd Quarter Finish Along over at The Littlest Thistle – I won’t list them unless I really think I can get them finished by the end of the year. As soon as the linky is up I’ll link to it HERE.
So, realistically what do I think I can get done in July?
- Quilt and finish Eeyore – it’s up first
- Quilt and finish Scrappy Trips on the treadle
- Quilt, by hand, one of the two remaining corners of the Double Wedding Ring
- Finish Candy Sunflower seeds (that’s one of the borders)
- Make the “R” and the “S” blocks for the Alphabet BOM
To the best of my knowledge I have not forgotten to make any quilts. I do have to finish sewing a hanging sleeve, but I should be able to knock that out tonight. I might just get everything done this month.