I’ve taken stock of what I want to accomplish quilt wise this month and it is going to be a challenge.
- Quilt Sydney’s quilt – I need to make the backing! – quilting scheduled for the 12th
- Quilt the Irish Chain – quilting scheduled for the 11th
- Make a decision on the Deadline II quilt – it needs to be ready by June 1st!
- Finish Eeyore – This needs to be quilted by June 6th!
- Make the “P” block for the Alphabet BOM
- Make the “Q” block for the Alphabet BOM
- Make “visible” progress on the Double Wedding Ring
- Finish the top for Jared Takes a Wife – retreat project
The most pressing thing to do this month was to finish the baby quilt – which I did before I started making this list, so it didn’t make the list. While I’m waiting for it to come out of the wash, I’m going to make the P block, then it will be time to start prepping the quilts for quilting.