I’m a few days late with my year-end review, but it’s all OK.
Quilts In Progress
- 38 quilts in progress on 1/1/14
- 8 new starts in 2014
- 10 quilt tops finished
- 36 quilts in progress on 12/31/14
Tops to Quilt
- 39 tops to quilt on 1/1/14
- 8 new tops added
- 14 tops quilted
- 33 tops to quilt on 12/31/14
Admittedly I use the term quilt and top rather broadly — so the tool pouch I made was run though that count, as were some of the pillowcases.
By the end of the year I had completed:
- 1 king size quilt
- 8 lap/twin quilts
- 3 baby quilts
- 7 pillowcases
- 5 wall hangings or other items
The best news is that nearly everything I started in 2014 is completed. There is one quilt that I’m still binding, but it should be finished this week and there are three long-term quilts on the Quilts in Progress list.
Oh — and the biggest quilting adventure was that I had several of my patterns published in The Quilt Pattern Magazine!
- Ladder to the Stars – June 2014
- Chain of Stars – August 2
- Cardinal Points, a mystery quilt – October 2014 – March 2015
- Gift Wrapped – November 2014
- Gift Wrapped II – December 2014