The Kansas Troubles 4-Patch Stacked Posies is complete. The fabrics are from the Wildflower Serenade II line. The binding was finished Saturday and Sunday I printed the label, stitched it to the back of the quilt and then washed it. I love how it crinkled up.
The quilt measures 55 x 65. I used Superior’s Omni thread in tan on the top and Bottom Line in the bobbin – I’m not certain of the color – some sort of beige. I ran out of bobbin about 2 passes before the end.
The batting is Hobb’s Tuscany 100% Bleached Cotton — not because I necessarily wanted bleached, but because that’s what was available. I quilted it using Pajama Quilter’s Floral Echo.
In addition to finishing up this quilt, I worked a bit on Sew Scrappy, but I’m about ready to contain it to take to retreat. Most of this week will be spent in preparation for quilting the Birthday Quilt – squaring it, attaching it to zippers and practicing my quilting design on the white board.
Check out what others have on their design wall by following the links over at Patchwork Times.