This is the log cabin quilt I started as a leader/ender project in June 2011. It worked well as a leader/ender project until the last few rounds. It’s been a top since mid-January and I finally quilted it earlier this month. Over the weekend I cleared the table at the end of the sewing table so I could bind it.
Now that it is washed the quilt measures 80 x 94. I used Warm and Natural batting, King Tut #920 Sands of Time on top and Bottom Line Pre-wound bobbins — probably #603 Red. I quilted slightly wonky free-hand Baptist Fans.
I found a length of red Prismaglass by Paula Nadelstern to use for the binding. Now to decide on pillow cases.
Stop by Judy’s to see what others have been up to.