I didn’t do well with the 2016 Finish Along, but I’m going to give it another try. The 2017 Finish Along link up for proposed finished closes tonight, so I’ve pulled together a few items for this quarter.
- Compass Lone Star — it’s been hanging around January 2007
- Purple box bag — I started this last summer — and then misplaced the pattern which I still haven’t found
- Blue and Green Strip Twist – a quilt I started last summer
- Green and Cream Swap Blocks – Started Fall 2006, I promised this for a Christmas gift — in 2015!
- Monochromatic table runner – a class sample from last March
- Disappearing 9-patch – from a year ago, I’d like to get it done this weekend.
All of these things (well, not the bag) have been on previous challenge lists. Let’s see if I can get a couple of these done by April 1st.