Given that I didn’t get my sewing machine out until late Thursday evening, it should come as no surprise that there is no fabric used. Well, I did – the fabric necessary to make the “T” block, but since I’m waiting to count it at the end and the binding to Abbey Memories was counted last week, this week’s out count is 0. But then again, I didn’t add any new fabric.
Fabric Added Since Last Report: 0 yards
Fabric Added to Date: 147.067 yards
Fabric Used Since Last Report: 0 yards
Fabric Used to Date: 98.275 yards
Net Increase in Stash to Date: -48.792 yards — Holding at less than 50 yards added to the stash.
See how others are doing over at Patchwork Times.