There’s no change in my stash from last week, however, I missed two stash reports. The first weekend of in January I purchased the fabric for the center square, binding and pillowcases for the Disappearing 9-patch (is anyone besides me getting tired of me going on about this quilt?). Of course since I’ve not been sewing, there is no fabric used.
- Fabric Used Since Last Report: 0 yards
- Fabric Used Year to Date: 0 yards
- Fabric Purchased Since Last Report: 3.25 yards
- Fabric Purchased Year to Date: 22.75 yards
- Net Fabric to Stash: 22.75 yards
My goal this week is to at least get the 9-Patches made. We’ll see if it happens.
See how others are doing with their stashes over at Patchwork Times.