It’s time to report on our UFO progress. It seems like I didn’t get anything done except the yard, but looking at my notes, I did make some progress.
I completed the Red Disappearing 9-Patch quilt top that I cut out in late May, and I’ve stitched together 10 of the 36 green 9-patches I need for the Green Disappearing 9-Patch. The pile of large squares (50 of them) will be used to make the backing for the 3 Disappearing 9-Patch quilt tops. I still need to cut another 270 squares!
July 1st I joined in the Bonnie Hunter Tumbler Challenge. But my total count has not changed as I crossed off Rectangle Wrangler as I repurposed the 2-1/2″ strips I had cut it into tumblers.
So, my numbers are as follows:
- # Project In Process July 1 – 63
- # Projects Completed – 0
- # new project started – 1
- # UFOs re-purposed – 1
- # projects in process July 30 – 63
My goal this month is to get all three of the Disappearing 9-patch quilts finished now that the yard work is done. We’ll see if it happens.
Check out the links and comments over at Field Trips in Fiber to see how others are doing with their UFOs.