Quilting and Stuff by Knitnoid

Bonnie Quilt Challenge Update



I just read Jo’s post over at Jo’s Country Junction.  Oops.  Guess what I left off my November/December quilting goals. Not only that, the quilt and border fabric has been put in a project box  I seem to have misplaced the quilt in the cleanup from last week!

I know I did something with it because the label 3″ Spools is missing from the new labels I made.  On the master list I’ve written “4” beside the listing.


And from my legend I now know that I’m looking in the wrong place.



It was with this last clean up that I started putting “active” quilting stuff over on the shelves on the other side of the room. No wonder I wasn’t able to find the quilt top during my quick searches.

But even knowing where to look didn’t seem to help me. So one more turn around the sewing room, then I spotted it.

I setup a box for those quilts that are just need borders – only there’s no room on the shelf for them yet.



It’s sitting on the floor.  Whew!  I really didn’t want to have to re-clean my sewing room to find this quilt.

I think I’m going to aim for next weekend to get the border on the quilt.  I have a long weekend and perhaps I’ll be done with the piecing on Deadline Project 2 and the re-quilting of Josh’s quilt.

Check out the links over at Jo’s Country Junction to see how others are doing on their challenge quilts.

2 Thoughts on “Bonnie Quilt Challenge Update

  1. Half the battle is won, you have found the parts! It is looking good so far too 🙂

  2. Congrats on finding the top. I hope you reach your goal of adding the border. I’m cheering you on!!!

Post Navigation