The Eeyore quilt is done and delivered!! 2 years 11 weeks after the initial goal — which with my quilting is right on time. It is reversible on the off chance that at some point Eeyore is no longer a favorite character.
The back was cut from my music fabric collection. Sydney not only plays viola and string bass, but is in the Performing Arts program in school.
Now the quilt statistics:
- Started: May 12, 2012
- Finished: August 22, 2014
- Center is machine applique
- No pattern – I took a picture I found on the internet and printed it poster sized and made my pattern from that. The pattern for the letters were printed from my word processing software.
- I used Clover Quick Bias for the purfling (1/8″) on the bass and the strings (1/4″)
- The batting is Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 Fusible
- I used Superior Bottom Line thread in black on the back and lavender on the top
- Quilted on my home sewing machine
- Size – I forgot to measure Best guess is 65 x 80 before washing.
I need to say this UFO was on my lists in the following challenges:
- The UFO Quilt A Long at Quilt with Us by Connecting Threads
- My UFO list at Creative Hands Quilt Shop & Decorative Painting
- My UFO list at My Girlfriend’s Quilt Shoppe
- The Littlest Thistle 3rd Quarter Goals