It’s time to list my 2nd quarter finish along projects. Of all the projects listed for the first quarter, I only finished the Tetris wall hanging. If I’m going to completely finish 15 or 16 projects this year and complete 7 flimsies, I need to do better this quarter.
So, left to right top to bottom:
- Hancock Stars BOM – working on it quilt-as-you-go
- Scrappy Trips (I finished the top last quarter – that’s progress, right?)
- Christmas Row Swap – I have the batting and fabric for the backing
- Easy As Pie – no, not quilting, but still counts for the Finish Along currently 136 stitches on the needle
- String HST wall hanging – needs border and quilting
Music Baby Quilt– needs the borders & quilting – Finished 5/3/14 Purple Thangles BOM– need to make a decision about the backing and quilt it! Finished 6/23/14
- Diamond Links – need to quilt about 3 rows and the border so I can bind it.
- Yellow Thangles BOM – need to make a decision about the backing and quilt it!
- DWR – need to finish quilting and bind – progress shown on right
- Compass Lone Star – working on it quilt-as-you-go
Deadline II– may need to be re-quilted before binding – Finished 6/1/14
- Eeyore – a long way to go
- Cream and Green Swap – working on it quilt-as-you-go
As I did last quarter, I’m listing the quilts that I’ve decided to finish or may finish before the year is up. I tend to wander in my quilting, so who knows what I’ll really work on this quarter. I can say that the Music Baby Quilt is first on the list. My best guess after that is Eeyore, the shawl, Scrappy Trips and Deadline II – that is if something new doesn’t pop up.
Check out the lists of what others are planning for this quarter by following the link over to The Littlest Thistle.