Here it is the first of June and time to check on my quilting goals. Except for the Star-A-Day (my husband is calling Star-A-Week) I got everything done.
- Finish the graduation quilt by the 16th – Done
- Finish Orca Bay – Done
- Trace and cut stars for the Star-Every-Other-Day Quilt (I’m not even certain I can pull that off – we’ll have to see) – Didn’t touch!
- Regroup on Sew Scrappy – Done
- Cut squares from my recycled shirts and associated solids for 3 different Disappearing 9-patches in preparation for the Retreat. – Done
Finishing Eye Fooler allowed me to add to my Block Count over at Prairie Moon Quilts.
- 350 Block Report: 27 for a total of 151 – ahead of the year to date goal of 140
The UFO Busting Report with these finishes and starts looks like this:
- # of Projects in Process May 1st: 63
- # of Projects Completed: 2 (Orca Bay & Eye Fooler)
- # of new Projects started: 3 (3 DP9)
- # of projects declared orphans 1 (2011 BOM)
- # of Projects in Process May 31th: 63
So, what’s up for June?
- Complete the 3 Disappearing 9-patch tops
- Complete the Sew Scrappy top
- Finish Diamond Links
- Make progress on the Star-A-Day quilt
Will I get everything done or get diverted by another project? Only time will tell.