I gave this Disappearing 9-Patch the name “Orange is the Ultimate Favorite Color” as that is what my nephew is fond of saying. When asked, he says “I have 2 favorite colors, red and yellow, which make orange, which is my ultimate favorite color.” The quilting is simple – diagonal lines.
- Top Started: 5/19/15
- Top Completed: 6/5/15
- Quilt Completed: 9/5/15
- Recycled Fabric Used: 8.7 yards (front & back)
- Purchased Fabric Used: .968 (orange)
- Batting: Hobbs Tuscany 100% Unbleached Cotton
- Thread: Coats Machine Quilting 100% cotton 30wt. Article V3 color 880 – Autumn
- Machine Quilted on my DSM
- Measures 62″ x 77″ after washing
This quilt is on my list for the 3rd Quarter Finish Along. I’m sending it to Aunt Marti for the UFO Parade. It’s also being sent in for the 2015 UFO Busting over at Field Trips in Fiber. It is one of the original quilts on my Crazy Challenge II which started August 15th.