It’s taken two months, but I finally have some fabric usage to report. Last week I finished the Blue Disappearing 9-Patch top. That’s a chunk of fabric. I’ve not bought any new fabric since the first of the year, but I did purchase a ruler yesterday.
- Fabric Used Since Last Report: 9.264 yards
- Fabric Used Year to Date: 9.264 yards
- Fabric Enhancement Since Last Report: 0 yards
- Fabric Enhancement to Date: 22.932 yards
- Net Fabric to Stash: 13.668 yards
See how others are doing with their stash over at Patchwork Times.