With the finishes Saturday, it’s time to pull the next quilt out that’s on my Crazy Challenge II list. It’s the Green and Cream Swap Blocks that I’m doing Quilt As You Go. Two of the 5 rows were done when I put it away a while back.
These are the blocks for the next row — the blocks were quilted, but I needed to quilt the sashings & cornerstones.
This is the rest of the quilt.
Here’s this month’s to-do list:
- Finish Red Disappearing 9-Patch
- Finish Green & Cream Swap
- Complete Sew Scrappy Top
- Pillowcases for Green Disappearing 9-Patch, Red Disappearing 9-Patch, Nifty Thrifty, Green & Cream Swap
- Make backing for Hardware
- Prep Black & Bright Swap: Make batting, backing, figure out quilting design, attach to zippers
Bonus: 10 more pillowcases; Progress on Compass Lone Star, prep/quilt Sew Scrappy, prep/quilt Hardware
Oh — and just for fun I looked to see if I have enough fabric for Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery Quilt, Allietare.
Looks like I do. The turquoise fabric is because I didn’t think I had a length of gray in my stash and was going to need to pick new colors.
I best get a move on it if I’m thinking about doing the mystery quilt. I have a long to-do list before the end of the year.
Check out what others are working on over at Patchwork Times.