After finishing up the Irish Chain quilt I needed to figure out what to work on. I pulled out Orca Bay, thinking I was ready to attach the black and white corner pieces to the purple string triangles — only I found that the paper had not been removed from the triangles yet. I did that and then got maybe 20 “geese” built when I decided I really needed a leader/ender project.
So, I pulled out Jared Takes a Wife, cut the pink squares and green star points and the green star points will be my leader/enders. Since I had the fabric cut I went ahead and made one block up.
Finally on Saturday, I quilted Sydney’s quilt for Samantha. It still needs trimming and binding something to get done this week.
See what others are working on over at Patchwork Times.